Kim and Kanye welcome baby gal - Charmm

Top Gists

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Kim and Kanye welcome baby gal

I don't even know if Kim waited till she left the hospital bed before tweeting enthusiastically these words: she's here. 

Kim and Kanye VMA
Who's here I couldn't help but ask. It was only on her website that she lifted me from the dark and confused state I was in when she posted these words:

She's here!

We're so in love.


January 15, 2018

12:47am

7lbs 6oz

Kanye and I are happy to announce the arrival of our healthy, beautiful baby girl. We are incredibly grateful to our surrogate who made our dreams come true with the greatest gift one could give and to our wonderful doctors and nurses for their special care. North and Saint are especially thrilled to welcome their baby sister.
Love, we


  • Kim Kardashian West



I ain't gonna miss a chance to attend the welcome party of little Kim(we don't know her name yet)  for all the pizza in the world 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear it

Pages