Adele to Bey grammy speech made satan cry(with video) - Charmm

Top Gists

Sunday 22 October 2017

Adele to Bey grammy speech made satan cry(with video)


In case you could'nt load the video, here's a text replica of what happened after Adele's 25 was crowned Album of the year.
Adele unreservedly poured her age-old love for Queen B, whose Lemonade was also nominated in the category. 

 source:capitalxtra


Adele melted the hearts of every living creature who saw her as she uttered this never to be forgotten words:
“I can’t possibly accept this award, and I’m very humbled, and I’m very grateful and gracious, but the artist of my life is Beyoncé. And this album to me, the
Lemonade album, was just so monumental, and so well thought out, and so beautiful and soul-bearing, and we all got to see another side to you that you don’t always let us see. And we appreciate that, and all us artists here fucking adore you. (Beyoncè sobs and says "i love you") You are our light, and the way that you make me and my friends feel—the way that you make my black friends feel—is empowering, and you make them stand up for themselves. And I love you, I always have, and I always will.”(loud applause as Bey cries harder) My idol is Queen B, and I adore you,” Adele continued, while accepting award for song of the year, for Hello. “And you move my soul every single day, and you have done for nearly 17 years. I adore you, and I want you to be my mummy, all right?”
Backstage, Adele was heard saying “a piece of me died inside when I  realized that I had won instead of her. I was rooting for her; I voted for her."
Adele says she's love Bey since she(Adele) was 11 years old: “That’s when I heard [Destiny Child’s] ‘No, No, No.’ And I was like, no, no, no! I remember it so clearly how I felt. . . I fell in love immediately with it.” About Lemonade, Adele says “I felt it was her time to win,” she said. “What the fuck does she have to do to win album of the year? That's how I feel.”

Source:gettyimages                                   source:thesun          
Adele at the Grammys
Beyoncè at the Grammys
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear it

Pages