Eminem's gay wedding gift to Elton John's crazy. - Charmm

Top Gists

Thursday 14 December 2017

Eminem's gay wedding gift to Elton John's crazy.


Elton John and Eminem
 Cock rings?!! Lol. Lmfao. Well, I don't blame Eminem a bit for his thoughtful gift. C'mon. What else could one possibly give an award winner and insanely successful(not to mention gay) man like Elton John that would be new, priced, unique and exciting like a wedding gift should be.

Tough one indeed. But Eminem so creatively and hilariously found the perfect gift for the civil union between Elton John and David Furnish. 


The rock legend, who helped the Detroit rapper beat his drug addiction, had a good laugh after receiving Em’s gift. “He’s got a great sense of humor. When David and I had our civil partnership, he sent us a present,” Elton tells Rolling Stone . “In a case, on velvet cushions, were two diamond cock rings. So there’s a homophobe for you [laughs ].”
Sir Elton, who performed with Slim Shady at the 2001 Grammys, says the two share a special relationship and even call each other by naughty names. “We have such laugh. We call each other cunts. I ask hi how he’s doing and tell him how proud I am of him.”
The 63-year-old icon couldn’t be happier for the new and improved Eminem. “I love him. I don’t see much of Marshall, but we speak a lot. He’s really worked very hard as [sobriety], and it’s changed him so much. I just saw a picture of him in a magazine, and he looks like a 17-year-ol boy. I’m so happy for him.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear it

Pages