Selena Gomez crowned billboard's woman of the year. - Charmm

Top Gists

Friday 15 December 2017

Selena Gomez crowned billboard's woman of the year.



Baby Selena hits it hard again. Crowning what has been a roller coaster year for her - from her new music to executive producing a hit Netflix series, to her scary health threats, destiny's child still proved to have bigger emotional muscles than Schwarzenegger has other muscles by bouncing back and hard with her ever disarming smile intact.

Looks can be deceiving


So, Billboard being observant enough, rightly honored her with "Woman of the Year" award at the 2017 Billboard Women in Music event. 

Selena Gomez Billboard award

Co-star Elle Fanning introduced Gomez at the ceremony. "It's rare to find someone who uses their trials and tribulations to make everyone else stronger."💪💪

Francia Raisa -- the actress who donated her kidney to Gomez

Francis Raisa
 -- presented her with the honor.
"When we first met, we bonded immediately," Raisa explained.
"When I found out I was a match for Selena, I didn't think twice about it," she said of her kidney donation.

Gomez almost immediately teared up after accepting the award from Raisa, saying she saved her life and should be the one with you he award.
"I feel incredibly lucky," Gomez began. "Honestly, I couldn't be more grateful for the position I've been given in my career."
"I want people to know I respect the platform that I have so deeply," Gomez said.
"Specifically this year, I would like to thank my amazing team and my family because they stuck with me through some really hard times," Gomez continued. "I got to do a lot this year, even though I had a couple of other things to do."

She then paid tribute to those who had come before her. "I'm so grateful for the older women who have lifted all of us up."
After thanking Fanning and Raisa, Gomez added "I don't know how I'll ever repay it but maybe I'll make an epic album next year."


Please do girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear it

Pages